Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coach's Memberr+ App

Name(Current): CoachGrump

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Twice for 1 minute each (both jokes and I didn't mind) one for advertising a crap weapon for 1k and 1 for saying memes suck. (Requested by Unpoke to add in an application)

Why would you like to be promoted?: We've had so many people come and go since the creation of this server and this also includes our staff members who have either departed, migrated to another server, or leff without notice. There have been many times where people ask in the shout box for administrative help on the server and other times where you have to actually PM a staff member. I want to help deal with all the rdmers and toxic mic spammers without having to ask an admin to come on for a few minutes out of their day to deal with these people.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I want to help with some of the overcrowded work moderators get whenever they are on and to be the reliable one people go to whenever I am the only member+ on.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, helper/mod on a really old skyblock minecraft server, Moderator on a 24/7 67th way server, and member+ on a ttt server named CreepysVilla (all shut down)

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes I do.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I have finally started using my mic for the first time ever since the beginning of April and have started talking more and more. Sadly I am a day shift member and can not deal with night rdmers.

Approved. I will PM you something that caught my eye though on your feedback.
Find