Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Major Bug With the ID Disguiser

bumping this, it happened again on rooftops, splashy was kosed so i marked him as kill, then i found him and he was id disguised as mini and it still said kill, didnt have time to get screenshots but just saying its still there

I don't understand why you even use the scoreboard thing. It seems like a waste of 5 seconds time where someone can walk up and headshot you most of the time.
Find

(08-23-2017, 11:18 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I don't understand why you even use the scoreboard thing. It seems like a waste of 5 seconds time where someone can walk up and headshot you most of the time.

I used the scoreboard tags all the time, It's nice to mark people when you're just playing casually so if you do see them, you don't overlook them. Plus, a red "KILL" is much easier to interpret than most names.
Find

(08-23-2017, 11:18 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I don't understand why you even use the scoreboard thing. It seems like a waste of 5 seconds time where someone can walk up and headshot you most of the time.

it doesnt even take 5 seconds, only like 2 at most, but its helpful when you are trying to figure out whos left thats not proven or whos called out, or who you know for sure is it but just arent able to kill because they would get all mad and say oh thats off location or off weapon or off skin or something
Find

Should be fixed now.

(Someone confirm please)
Find