Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Major Bug With the ID Disguiser

(05-03-2017, 09:51 PM)Awesome Wrote:  Honestly you shouldnt really kill off a tag if the name is not matching as you really do not have proof on the person it is shown to be, I could mark anyone on tab screen to kill and then say I assumed it was someone that was a T I marked and thought they were disguised. You tagging someone and the name not matching is not a proof gathered in game but from your own doing on tab menu and imo is not proof enough to kill for. So in that light its not really a bug but gives you good reason to keep an eye on them until they switch to a weapon.

I mean, I see it somewhat like having DNA on the disguised person in a sense??
If you have DNA on someone, but you know the person it's leading to was nowhere near the killplace (and lets say they were killed with a galil), you would still kill them because you have DNA on them. That's the game telling you they killed the person.
So, with the killtag, if you place a killtag on player Chosen, and player NotChosen shows up with the kill tag even though you know it should appear on Chosen, it's obvious that player Chosen disguised as player Notchosen. It's something that people use (including myself), and will be taken advantage of, as had happened on the map shown in the photo.
When a dragon round begins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Bug With the ID Disguiser - fancy - 05-04-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Major Bug With the ID Disguiser - amac - 08-23-2017, 02:05 PM
Major Bug With the ID Disguiser - Brassx - 08-23-2017, 11:01 PM