Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

After working on this for the past few days, It's time to find any bugs we can with the new Community Suggestion system! This system will be activated/deactivated when new community crates are in the works. Currently the "Community Crate Series 1" is going to be made after we make sure this system is working okay. The suggestions with the largest amount of likes at the end of the suggestion period(no end date set yet) will be added.

If you are unfamiliar with what I'm referring to see: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5490

You can submit a suggestion or browse suggestions via the top bar:

Currently there's not many limitations of this, and this is mainly a test, however submissions can be taken seriously.

Browse the suggestions, click "View" and click the thumbs up icon to like a suggestion. If you don't like one, just don't vote on it. Keep in mind I can see exactly who +1's so I know if people try and spoof +1's via alt accounts.
Find

tfw no edit button

I just posted something I've been thinking about that would be fun for a while. Also for some reason whenever you start a new line /r/ shows up between each line when suggesting a custom trait / suffix. Also you can like your own suggestion. What is this youtube comments?
Find

Wouldn't it make sense if there was a dislike button as well?

EDIT: Ignore this comment I'm stupid
Find

If you need an edit, run it by me. We decided no edit button for now to prevent people from severely changing their suggestion after getting +1's. I'll look into the new line bugs though.

+1ing your own doesn't change too much, so it should be okay.
Find

(05-04-2017, 02:16 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Wouldn't it make sense if there was a dislike button as well?

no, just don't like the item if you don't like it.
Find

Can there be a box for static stats?
Find

Oh I misunderstood how it was supposed to be. I thought it was meant to be a suggestion page to where if you had some decent dislike/like ratio that it would get added. Didn't realize there was gonna be a winner at the end of a date regardless
Find

(05-04-2017, 02:23 AM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Can there be a box for static stats?

You mean stats that have the same min/max? Or?
Find

Exactly
Find