Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

(05-04-2017, 02:57 AM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Exactly

just set the min and max to the same thing.
Find

Only two suggestions. I can't scroll to like: [Image: dMY7Lvt.png]

And make it when you click the Forerunner logo (on the browse page) to go back to forums.
Find

(05-04-2017, 03:38 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Only two suggestions. I can't scroll to like: [Image: dMY7Lvt.png]

And make it when you click the Forerunner logo (on the browse page) to go back to forums.

Anybetter? and just made the logo take you back to the forums.

Also, try ctrl+mouse wheel to change the zoom level if some of them aren't fitting properly. I'll see what else I can do to help fit the layout of some of the bigger ones on screen for all resolutions.
Find

Ctrl+Scrolling works. Cerberus is fixed. Just for another fix, vita is almost like it.
This was fixed right before I was about to post it.
Find

Fixed the \r\n issues, and added a max height on the flavor text box so it will have a scrollbar.
Find

Could I take a gun suggestion I previously made and delete it, then add it to the community crate suggestion instead?

Edit: Doing it anyway ~ Slay me next round if I wasn't supposed to. <3
Find

Actually, something I want added to this sometime is a way to know how much damage you'd do on headshot/bodyshot/limbs

I want references. How should I know how much damage a melee does unless I open FRG, buy a melee that has the % I want to test and see how much damage it does.

Also, what if I suggest a weapon, and then it basically has the stats of another. I might accidentally make a Ninjato reskin when i'm trying to make my own.

Index when?

Not only that, but can there be a thread where we discuss weapons balance?
I don't very much like Voit's Vaporizer. But this is dependent on how much faster it draws faster.
Find

Also, out of curiosity, is the community crate going to be a limited time item, or are they gonna be available forever?
Find

Community Crate will likely be available for a limited time on the coinshop, but then have a CHANCE to show up each day, like bone crates.

I'll post some basic stats of some of the weapon types though for you guys. Weapon balancing can probably come later on, as this is mainly about the general idea getting accepted. Once I announce what items have been accepted(after the suggestion period ends. Only x amount of each rarity will likely be put into the crate), we can talk about balancing then. Seems like the best option at the moment(as long as suggestions don't need a complete 'do-over').
Find

So far do you have any personal favorites? Or are you unwilling to announce that until the end?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find