Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

Halaman10 Wrote:Sounds reasonable, I think we should have 2 Godlikes in it because the one godlike that I see with the most votes is the one that was like first made. (no its not mine) maybe 3 or 4 prims would be good and if there are enhancable prims that people suggested that would be pretty cool aswell.

It's not because it was the first one, it's because its a proper godlike suggestion.

It has a unique model and a unique suffix.

95% of the other godlike suggestions are just vanilla guns without a unique model(which brassx said is almost a must for godlikes), or they're just plain stupid.
Find

Be sure to go through and upvote all the ones you like! I will start accepting suggestions starting at Unlikely or lower on May 20th. So long as the top ones have nothing majorly wrong with them, or aren't trolls, you can expect them to be accepted. I will update each suggestion as I accept them so you know which ones have been accepted.

Once I accept the quota for the rarity class, I will disable seeing suggestions of that class, and once the quota for the entire crate is reached, the suggestion page will be closed until the next series. All of your suggestions will be removed from the page, but for this crate series they will still be viewable on an archive page, so your work is not lost. However, you will no longer be able to upvote or remove them.

Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback, it has really helped and I hope this system can continue to get better until we have a nice streamlined way to get your best suggestions into the server.

EDIT:

Also if you'd like to be the most help, use these search parameters and go through and upvote ones you would be okay with in the crate:

Thinking now though, do you guys think it may be a better idea for me to disable displaying suggestions of any rarity class I am currently not working on? That may get more people to upvote.
Find

Make it default searched to the current rarity. Let us still see the other rarities though.

Maybe next time, you should set a certain period for each rarity and have us post only that rarity during that time. This means that the older guns wont get as much of a lead. This means that you can already get started while people are still actively posting.
Find

(05-17-2017, 01:39 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Be sure to go through and upvote all the ones you like! I will start accepting suggestions starting at Unlikely or lower on May 20th. So long as the top ones have nothing majorly wrong with them, or aren't trolls, you can expect them to be accepted. I will update each suggestion as I accept them so you know which ones have been accepted.

Once I accept the quota for the rarity class, I will disable seeing suggestions of that class, and once the quota for the entire crate is reached, the suggestion page will be closed until the next series. All of your suggestions will be removed from the page, but for this crate series they will still be viewable  on an archive page, so your work is not lost. However, you will no longer be able to upvote or remove them.

Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback, it has really helped and I hope this system can continue to get better until we have a nice streamlined way to get your best suggestions into the server.

EDIT:

Also if you'd like to be the most help, use these search parameters and go through and upvote ones you would be okay with in the crate:

Thinking now though, do you guys think it may be a better idea for me to disable displaying suggestions of any rarity class I am currently not working on? That may get more people to upvote.

Thats a better idea. Have you made a final decision on how many weapons will be in each tier.
Find

(05-17-2017, 03:17 PM)CuckGrump Wrote:  Thats a better idea. Have you made a final decision on how many weapons will be in each tier.

(05-06-2017, 11:38 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm thinking we can have around 20 unique items added total to this series, here's my 'rough draft' of how many of each rarity I'd like to add (and the top rated of each one will likely be added).
  • 1 Godlike (possibly 2)
  • 3 Primordial
  • 5 Legendary
  • 5 Rare
  • 6 Unlikely (or lower)
Find

The suggestion page has been updated to only show the rarity classes I need to accept currently by default.

On 5/22/2017 these will be closed and I will accept the quota amount from the most highly rated ones (if applicable). Get your suggestions in!
Find

First rarity classes have been accepted, and Unlikely or lower suggestions are no longer displayed.

7 were accepted and here's the ones that were accepted:
Now submit your suggestions for the rarity class of Rare, and upvote the ones you like! These will be closed on 5/24/2017 and I will move on the Legendary suggestions.
Find

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=924744897&searchtext=fidget+spinner

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-22-2017, 11:46 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=924744897&searchtext=fidget+spinner

#rebel
Find

Accepted suggestions for rare:
Legendary suggestions are now displayed by default, and rare and below are no longer shown.

These will be closed on the 26th(possibly 27th), and then we will move on to primordial. Get your suggestions and upvotes in!