Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VISUAL EFFECTS

So Had this idea, it's inspired by dayz.
Basically guns on your back.

If i hold out my m16 my ninjato is on the side of my right leg and my glock is holsterd on the left.

http://i.imgur.com/SDUKt.jpg

in a nutshell that picture should explain it
Find

It would be neat, but Brass would probably have to render those models somehow and attach them to characters, even in a really clunky way...Using the current accessories and simply adding static gun models MAY (?) work, but...?

Unless there's a workshop function for it, sounds kinda hard. Would be cool, though.
Find

It's possible. I'd basically just have to go through every weapon type and setup an attachment position on the player model.

But in my opinion, this may kill an aspect of TTT, which is concealing your weapons. If enough people want it though, I could do it.
Find

(02-07-2015, 03:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  It's possible. I'd basically just have to go through every weapon type and setup an attachment position on the player model.

But in my opinion, this may kill an aspect of TTT, which is concealing your weapons. If enough people want it though, I could do it.

Oh i didn't think about that! Well as you said if enough people want it
Find

Maybe have an option for you to display your weapons? Not client side, server side in case you want your weapons concealed for whatever reason Tongue
Find

And if it were to show the weapons it would only show your loadout bar and no t weapons.

an example if you saw someone with a pistol out it would be an easy kill if you were a t
Find

I would like this, but only show your melee, secondary, and primary (whichever of them are not being held out), that would be cool, showing t weapons would suck though... Like, if your holding out your melee, your primary would be slung across your back and your pistol on your side. If your holding out your primary your melee on the back and secondary on the side. Etc. Would take a while but would be nice, as long as we dont add too many extra gun types it shouldent be too hard...

I would say, secondary in a holster by your right hip, your melee as well as your primary slung across your back but at different heights so they dont like sit inside eachother, you know.
Find

+1

Would be a really cool thing to have, would make people look nice as well.
Find