Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TJ's Member+ application

Steam Name(Current): TJ1524

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, temporarily for Exploiting.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I have 1,176 hours on this server, I've been member for enough time. I'm generally well known around by any regular which is what my plan was. I forgive most reports that could clearly get someone slain.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I'm on frequently, don't particularly cause problems. I don't think of myself as annoying as I generally keep to myself when many people are on. I have used this report system before for one of the staff experiences.

Do you have any administrative experience: Moderator on Crowbar Gaming TTT, Head admin on Beast TTT

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details:
  • I was accepted for Member when I had ~315 hours/about 6 months ago. I now have 1,178 hours.
    Probably shouldn't have as much, but I have 6219 hours of Garry's Mod. Majority of it being TTT.
  • I was able to get someone, who was wrongfully banned, unbanned for suspected hacks with my knowledge.
  • I'm a bug & glitch magnet. I find bugs occasionally. Many games I play I can find a good amount of bugs. I've also reported any major one I've found here, except for one in particular. But that's because I didn't record the features before it was fixed (Shooting through invisible props, because of no textures, still did damage.)
  • Jerome, just know that I have a screenshot of every RDM report I've made on you. Don't slip up Wink
  • I try to make TTT fun, this is why I try to create small minor games for innocents to play.
    • When infection first came out as a random minigame round/still needed work, on Sunday Street, I decided instead of hopelessly rushing, we played first reaction, last reaction. I thought people were having fun.
    • On De_haunt, I think of my traitor rounds as a rail shooter, I don't think this one caught on other than a few times.
    • Lately, I made "1 in 8 death" popular where I ask/they ask me to hit them with the melee part of the deathbringer and they lose if the deathbringer ball happens to come out.
    • I had this thing that I can't remember exactly, but I think it got old quick, yet it was probably something to do after I killed someone (Someone message me if you remember any more games I've created.).
  • I've made a godlike or higher index that I plan to update as progress happens. I've also made a (now out of date) noob's guide for new people when I clearly didn't see the Newbie Guides section.
  • I'm sorry that my typical traitor start has to be a barnacle + deathstation. It's an instinct at this point.

I'm going to give you a shot. Despite what happened, you were punished for it. It was definitely a more minor exploit, and you did end up telling me everything I needed to know.

We need more +members, and I feel you can really help out.

However, normal +member promotions get a 2 week probation period. Given the events, I'm going to up yours to 4 weeks.

Remember, I'm the Owner here. My word is LAW! Wink