9 75.00%
No, it looks horrible.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ttt_terortrainb2

Screenshots And Download: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=339503586

Terror train is a unique map, perfect for close quarters combat. It has tight corridors, and a decently sized open area. It is one of my favorite maps, and i think it would be perfect on the server. (Also, the ground moves, which i find cool)
Find

YES. I LOVE THIS MAP. I loved the map on this old ttt server i used to play. I would love this to be added
+100
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

It looks like it's gonna be another airbus and be terrible with high player-counts though.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-05-2017, 05:35 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  It looks like it's gonna be another airbus and be terrible with high player-counts though.

if possible add it to the second server? but honestly it looks pretty fun, just imagine pushing someone off the train as a traitor, or planting a c4 in the middle and raping everyone
Find

Its actually quite bigger then it looks, as their is multiple train carts, and all of them are accessible. You can even get ontop of the roofs, and some carts have multiple levels.
Find

I was thinking about suggesting this, but then figured it had a low chance of being added like all of the other map suggestions.

I would love to play on this map again.
Find

+1 I want it to repleace poopy maps
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I tested this map before and did not like the playstyle of it at all. It is a perfect shotgun map which is why I don't care for it. -1 from me

I have a lot of experience with this map. Its a crowded mess with more than 15 players and discombobs are worse than c4

I love this map a lot, I've had a lot of fun playing it, and have loads of fond memories here. +1

Will warn that discombobs are a serious problem.
Find