Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staffing Command

!vbat It's very useful for certain occasions where the people don't deserve a gag, but they do deserve a vbat. I think some staff would agree with it if not then k.

+1 Helps alot with people who usetheir mics too much without making them unable tto talk completely.
Find

I really think vbat should just be a permanent thing. There's never a reason to talk more than a normal vbat would allow anyway.

I think vbat should be permanent...if placed on a player known to mic-spam. Think like a watch-list, but not. In the scoreboard, they'd have a small muted microphone image showing that they have a permanent vbat.

(01-31-2015, 09:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think vbat should be permanent...if placed on a player known to mic-spam. Think like a watch-list, but not. In the scoreboard, they'd have a small muted microphone image showing that they have a permanent vbat.

But not on everybody.
Find

Just !vbat someone & leave without toggling it back - it turns into permanent until server reset.
Same trick works with gag, gimp & mute also.

But yeah, !Vbat would be a good addition.

Well there is a simply solution to the people that don't like the bar on their screen like me. If vbat was permanent then maybe it could be made so you don't see the bar or like an option to toggle the bar off and on.
Find

Please just allow vbat. After the past 2 weeks I've realized how much of a necessity this command is.
Find

+1 PLease It is needed asap
Find

HELL YES PLEASE +1
Find