Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodwyn stuck in wall glitch

Information 
Earlier this afternoon, me and 5 other people were running Bloodwyn and as i was kiting him, he became glitched through a wall somehow... He did manage to teleport out after me and me hardy crew almost destroyed him while being stuck... IDK if it's just a hit box glitch or just a prank, but it did give us a pretty fair advantage that seems unfair. That is why i'm reporting it on the forums so this mistreated creature can live a happy life giving fancy and only fancy the Grimoire

Hopefully this can be fixed
With love, Steel Beams
Find

Hmm, this also happened in one of my runs, however, I haven't been able to figure out why.

Nextbots don't get stuck in player clips, which is what the arena is surrounded in so people can't jump off the platform, so that shouldn't be why he's getting stuck.

I'll have to look into it to figure out why.
Find

I've had this happen before in one of my runs, seems like if he teleports into a person and they're near the wall it's like a 20% chance to get stuck

I wouldn't say it's that big of a problem but if it gets to the point that the only way to beat the record is exploiting some bug I would be pretty unhappy about it.
Find

I was there with Steel when this happened so I can explain a little better

He had me targeted with his despair attack when he was near the edge of the arena and after the attack he was unable to move.
I'm thinking it may have something to do with the rune attacks because the only times I've seen him get stuck is after a rune attack.

Maybe you can give him some sort of wall detection so that when he goes near a wall he won't activate one of those attacks.
Other than that I have no idea of what the issue might be hopefully that kind of helps
Find