Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking a break to heal from Surgery

Or play upside down off your bed then the blood will rush out of your nose to the brain
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Get well soon
Find

i will mail u some kfc and water melon

I feel for you as someone with ridiculously severe allergies in southern louisiana. Whenever I got allergy tested I lit up like a christmas tree and tested allergic to a solid 80% of what they tested for. Everything from a dozen molds, to every grass there is, to at least 7 kinds of trees, also cats; dogs; and horses (I'm not actually sure if they tested for animal allergies I've found all that out on my own). Ugh allergies can basically be a disability if you have them bad enough.

Many people will say tough up and deal with it, until they realise being outside can basically slowly kill some people.
Find

(06-17-2017, 12:53 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I feel for you as someone with ridiculously severe allergies in southern louisiana. Whenever I got allergy tested I lit up like a christmas tree and tested allergic to a solid 80% of what they tested for. Everything from a dozen molds, to every grass there is, to at least 7 kinds of trees, also cats; dogs; and horses (I'm not actually sure if they tested for animal allergies I've found all that out on my own). Ugh allergies can basically be a disability if you have them bad enough.

Many people will say tough up and deal with it, until they realise being outside can basically slowly kill some people.

Yeah, ever since I started playing sports for a school back in the 7th grade my allergies caught up with me eventually being super bad with me going to the doctor once a month.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

As long as you don't use this as an excuse to not reaching SG master I wish you good luck in your recovery

aww man kuro that sucks man, gonna miss playin with ya bb.
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14

(06-17-2017, 06:33 PM)Captain PineappleSparrow Wrote:  aww man kuro that sucks man, gonna miss playin with ya bb.

uh.. but... kuro didnt post this...
Find

bye kuro Sad hope u get better soon

- That Thrakos Noob

come back soon kuro
we'll be waiting for you (and ur dejawn)
When a dragon round begins.

Find