Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone want to play cs:go

I play csgo Smile and im fairly good at it I got deranked from gold nova 2 ill play with any rank idc if your unranked or the global elite lol, also i came back to ntg then saw this server and joined it so hi. Just add my steam if you wanna play i might not want to play at this exact moment but im just posting this here bc literally theres noone to play with on csgo I cri Im gold nova 1 now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

I would love to but my shitty razer krakens broke so without sound im fucked when i order some new headphones i will
Find

Go get some Sennheiser's, man. 320's if you're cheap and like built-in mics (which ALWAYS suck), or get 280 HD PRO's with a blue snowball desk mic or something nice.
Find

Im sorry to say, but Gold nova 2 isn't "Fairly good." LELELELELELELLELELELELELEL

(02-01-2015, 03:18 AM)[NTG]Alca_The_Alpaca Wrote:  I play csgo Smile and im fairly good at it I got deranked from gold nova 2 ill play with any rank idc if your unranked or the global elite lol, also i came back to ntg then saw this server and joined it so hi. Just add my steam if you wanna play i might not want to play at this exact moment but im just posting this here bc literally theres noone to play with on csgo I cri Im gold nova 1 now

Llamas rule, Alpacas drool!
Find

Im up for playing something
even tho i suck
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find