Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rule discussion

(07-17-2017, 04:21 AM)wind Wrote:  
(07-17-2017, 03:38 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  
(07-17-2017, 02:40 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  What about quickswitching? Before someone says "But it's fixed so stop!" , it isn't completely. You can still do it and not use ammo until you hit someone, this works with rifles and gives a complete unfair advantage but some people still do it and use the "Brass hasn't said a word about it" excuse.

I mean does it really matter though. For this incredibly marginal benefit you basically reduce your fire rate by 60%. This is one of those bugs that give you so little benefit you really shouldn't care or complain about it.

Edit: Since two people marked this as dumb. Why in hell would you half your firerate instead of just spending 2 seconds to reload every 7-14 bullets with a rifle.

Its the part where it doesnt make noise thats mostly the issue

that part of it was fixed couple of weeks ago
as of rn, hits don't register as shots and don't take ammo as long as you miss. it only takes ammo if you get a hit w/ it to my understanding

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Can we discuss something else too? An OBC round happened on trappycottage which lead to traps being used. I just want backup evidence towards "anything goes" on these rounds, even using the map to kill people during the OBC round.
Find

(07-17-2017, 07:54 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Can we discuss something else too? An OBC round happened on trappycottage which lead to traps being used. I just want backup evidence towards "anything goes" on these rounds, even using the map to kill people during the OBC round.

The goal of the minigame is to be the last one alive. Why would that not be allowed?
Find

(07-17-2017, 09:10 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(07-17-2017, 07:54 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Can we discuss something else too? An OBC round happened on trappycottage which lead to traps being used. I just want backup evidence towards "anything goes" on these rounds, even using the map to kill people during the OBC round.

The goal of the minigame is to be the last one alive. Why would that not be allowed?

Because it's not in the rules as far as I see, Which would leads into does it break the rules or not territory. Just needed the reconfirm.
Find

if the goal is to be the last one alive, then why was sandraiders removed, ppl used the jeeps as a way to avoid the beams in the best way possible, and potentially killing ppl along the way, if its ok to trap ppl and get them killed, then lets add back sandraiders plz
Find

(07-17-2017, 09:19 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  

if the goal is to be the last one alive, then why was sandraiders removed, ppl used the jeeps as a way to avoid the beams in the best way possible, and potentially killing ppl along the way, if its ok to trap ppl and get them killed, then lets add back sandraiders plz

it wasn't removed just due to the cars on OBC rounds(that was fixed actually, making it so you couldn't go in cars during them), it was removed because of the cars in general.

They always caused massive delay.
Find

(07-17-2017, 04:24 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(07-17-2017, 02:40 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  What about quickswitching? Before someone says "But it's fixed so stop!" , it isn't completely. You can still do it and not use ammo until you hit someone, this works with rifles and gives a complete unfair advantage but some people still do it and use the "Brass hasn't said a word about it" excuse.

I mean does it really matter though. For this incredibly marginal benefit you basically reduce your fire rate by 60%. This is one of those bugs that give you so little benefit you really shouldn't care or complain about it.

Edit: Since two people marked this as dumb. Why in hell would you half your firerate instead of just spending 2 seconds to reload every 7-14 bullets with a rifle.

as of rn, hits don't register as shots and don't take ammo as long as you miss. it only takes ammo if you get a hit w/ it to my understanding

the shots still dont make noise unless they land
Find

Are you allowed to advertise applications?
Find

(07-18-2017, 04:42 AM)wind Wrote:  Are you allowed to advertise applications?
People have done it before with no repercussion(not saying it's okay) but if someone advertises to me there's a really really good chance I'm not responding or -1ing. Also there's the bump system so if someone has an opinion they want to share they'll see your app at some point. If they don't see it they cause they never get on the forums or play then why even advertise to them, is their opinion worth having? People that reply on their own accord are going to be far more meaningful and whoring out your app probably won't help much.
Find

(07-17-2017, 04:24 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  

Quick-switching should be entirely fixed now.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find