Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do you like poetry?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Farewelllllll

I'm leaving FRG, probably forever. My life has really become hectic, and my time for gaming is very limited nowadays. I don't see that changing anywhere in the near future, and to be honest, gaming just isn't as fun for me as it used to be. I'm starting to be more satisfied with learning new things and getting to meet new people than I ever was with sitting on my computer for tens of hours at a time. I'll miss a lot of you guys, and I'll still be on Steam every now and then, but my time on FRG is done for now. Farewell, my friends. <3
-on a side note, I might be on a few times to give away free items; I don't want to leave them sitting in my inventory/bank to rot-

~ Razzation

See ya Razzle Dazzle. Good luck with that life thing you're working on. Stop by every now and then if you can <3

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Sucks to see you go, good luck
Find

Yo I'll take ya shit m8 Wink

For reals gonna miss seeing the ole razzle dazzle when I get on
Find

Damn, sucks to see you go dude. I enjoyed you as part of the community. Good luck with whatever it is in your life

Don't be afraid to stop by anytime and say hey
Find

I never really talked to you, but judging by how people know you, you seem like a cool guy. I wish I could have actually met you at some point, have fun with that thing called "having a life".
Find

I'm gonna miss you buddy. Good luck in life, I wish you the best.
Find

man i hope you live on and have a good life i hope eventually i can join back and have some fun

I haven't been apart of this community often, but I can say that over my time on the server you were the most skilled player I've played with and I hope you enjoy how life is going for you.
Find

R I P trolling you with props Sad
Find