Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

AwesomeMcAwesomePants Beta Tester App

Age*: 25

Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake told me. My life was also threatened if I did not apply but Jakes a scrub who doesn't scare me!

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Want to help brass getting up and running for something I am predicting to be truly awesome like me. #OLDFRG.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: More like best Operator ever.

Any other info: just use and aboose me bb.

-1 I'm the best operator ever,
Find

(11-16-2014, 11:46 PM)BossMan Wrote:  -1 I'm the best operator ever,

True dat homie
Find

Bossman you haven't even gotten your toes wet mate come back and talk when you get on my no life level. Ranger don't reply on something I post ever again. I dislike you and have no intent of having any sort of conversation with you.

(11-18-2014, 01:49 AM)AwesomeMcAwesomePants Wrote:  Bossman you haven't even gotten your toes wet mate come back and talk when you get on my no life level. Ranger don't reply on something I post ever again. I dislike you and have no intent of having any sort of conversation with you.

Holy fucking shit, calm down there m80.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

I am calm. How about people stop posting on apps one since brass is the one who makes the decision and your feedback has no pull on this what so ever, and two I stated my opinion of ranger to him on here and the pm he sent me. He continues while I ignore him. Feel free to keep your comments on something that has nothing to do with you to yourself thanks.

That doesn't mean you have to just call him out like that. Bossman made a joke, and Ranger played along. If you don't like him, just fucking ignore him. And besides, the posts we make won't make you have a lower chance of getting in the beta either.

You're 25, but you're acting like a goddamn eight year-old.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

(11-18-2014, 02:36 AM)Waffles Wrote:  That doesn't mean you have to just call him out like that. Bossman made a joke, and Ranger played along. If you don't like him, just fucking ignore him. And besides, the posts we make won't make you have a lower chance of getting in the beta either.

You're 25, but you're acting like a goddamn eight year-old.
Nah he's right.
Find

HEY!LISTEN!
There's no need to post on these! Brass knows everyone who has applied for the beta, so we don't need feedback!

Quote:You should probably refrain from posting on other peoples applications, as your +1's or -1's really ultimately have little to no effect.

I'd rather you guys keep some of the things to yourselves, as to not start any pointless drama here already.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=48

(11-18-2014, 03:00 AM)Grassx Wrote:  HEY!LISTEN!
There's no need to post on these! Brass knows everyone who has applied for the beta, so we don't need feedback!

Quote:You should probably refrain from posting on other peoples applications, as your +1's or -1's really ultimately have little to no effect.

I'd rather you guys keep some of the things to yourselves, as to not start any pointless drama here already.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=48

Okay Navi!