Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swans member + app

Video 
Steam Name(Current): Swan

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: only ever been karma banned for throwing a incendiary at terran and he had everyone jump in !!!

Why would you like to be promoted?: I play the server a bunch and i like doing the right thing when needed ! also i am experienced with staff role c:

Why do you think we should promote you?: i am very understanding and forgiving which makes me great for staff position

Do you have any administrative experience: yes i have been a admin for a server i use to play two years ago ( which led into the owner shutting down the server and taking the donation money....) also i have be a super admin on a server a couple of friends and i ran

Additional Details: this server needs more Miw and less rude by magic .......................................

in reply to bottle : Dont forget the app can stay as long as it wants so me making it is only so i dont have to do it later plus it gives people time to comment.

in reply to ranger : ive never seen you on how could you get to know me ?
Love me <3
Find

You just got member...
Just wait a few weeks or so, eh?
You're great & such, but you're rushing stuff.

-1, wait some time.

We need more people who we can trust to be able to handle rdm reports and such. It is very soon but you can help the server and I personally trust you
Find

(02-02-2015, 09:09 PM)Swan Wrote:  this server needs more Miw and less rude by magic .......................................

Swan for +member 2015!
Find

HAHAHA NO
you just got member and im not sure i trust you.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Erm, im pretty sure that +member is not a community thing and is more a thing where you get chosen by jake/brass...
Find

One of the reasons why community input is needed for applications(for staff) is the valuable feedback. Not "it's too early." Jake/Brass wont promote someone instantly, unless they already had that person in mind to promote.

So please, if you're going to give feedback(negative or positive) explain yourself.
Find

Well, guess I'll do this sort of methodical chop-shop style. No offenses intended. No praise, either.

Right. I do feel that you're a bit immature, especially considering your age, but you handle yourself well over it and in the end it just boils down to having fun, which is pretty good.

You're active, although on an typical schedule that others follow, which is good for high-intensity hours when the server is pretty full.

I've seen you pay a LOT of attention if you're reported and act pretty calmly if someone RDM's you, its always nice since conclusions come quickly which saves a lot of time.

Overall I think that if/when more people are needed to +Member, even if its immediately, then you'd be a worthy candidate. Terran seal of approval.
Find

approved

kek grats on +member
Find

Approved.
Find