Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Catbug's +Member application

Steam Name(Current): CatbugMLG

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why:On this server: only name change when I was dead, however I was banned on a different TTT server because I RDMed a T buddy because I had less than 5 minutes in TTT and had no idea what to do(I forgot about that time).

Why would you like to be promoted?: Because I see a hefty amount of RDM and I would like to try and handle as much as I can. I also really like to be working on something but working on it well and seriously, so I feel like this would be a great experience for me while helping out the community as much as I can.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think you should promote me because I know the rules almost perfect if not perfect, so I know what is right, and what is wrong. I'm also very calm and can handle things under pressure. I'm on the server very frequently so I think I have gotten use to whats around me and what I have to deal with. Finally I think I would be a good role model to the younger new comers to FRG because I'm only 14 and I can relate to them and can show them when to be mature and when you can act immature.

Do you have any administrative experience:No, but you need to start somewhere, and I think this would be a good place to start.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: My name is Catbug, and all I really have to say is, thanks for making me have one of the best times of my life <3
Also if I have any mistakes please PM me through Steam so I can fix it ASAP, I quadruple checked it, but something might of flew over my head.

More feedback?
Find

Approved.