Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grims event updating

Any fyi, i never said i know best, I just dont agree with 0 options ever being a thing. Sometimes we just have yet to figure out the right option that works.

Shit id help fix it if i could, IF it was in my area of experience but this is 100% your field here brass. So all I can do is attempt at brainstorming an idea that was missed or overlooked.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Actually, I don't care about getting stuck in things. It's all pretty easy anyway.

Just make it so those additional attempts are for checkpoints, just make a checkpoint for Morgoth. I'm sick of failing because we messed up the first time, and everyone gives up afterward.

(08-17-2017, 09:16 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Actually, I don't care about getting stuck in things. It's all pretty easy anyway.

Just make it so those additional attempts are for checkpoints, just make a checkpoint for Morgoth. I'm sick of failing because we messed up the first time, and everyone gives up afterward.

I agree with TJ. I hate going all the way back to the beginning having to do the rock and pillars all over again. I believe we should have a checkpoint at morgoth or a pillar.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Maybe we should put all the old crates in Grims as drops and maybe we'll see people care for it (kidding).

I really like to do Grims but the rewards for the time spent don't seem worth it.

Yeah, I'd like some kind of update. At least maybe some kind of buff for the chests
Find

Not to be funny but if youre good enough, you can easily not get spawned in as much as people complain. This is me basing it off of charples in survive, if you realize how they teleport and how they spawn in, its easy not to get stuck in them. In grims, rats and deathclaws both have a spawn in animation, if you look where youre going it isnt that hard to avoid them. As for getting stuck in them when they hit you, yes its annoying but that is how any logical enemy would work. I dont understand why people feel the need to complain about something when if you just pay attention and know how to work your movement, you almost never get 'spawned in them' or 'stuck'
Find

The mobs aren't even the problem for me with Grims.

It's how buggy morgoth himself is I've yet done a run without him teleporting himself into a player and getting stuck. Aiming his laser sword at a player and then the slash comes out of his ass or to the sides. Gotten absolutely destroyed by him insta hitting right after teleporting with no way of dodging it. And when you die you have to go back to 30-45 minutes of grinding through the minibosses to get back to him.
Find

only problem i have with grims is loot, blaze crystals for days, change loot tables +1
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

I'm fine with the challenge of things, evenokay with the people getting stuck from time to time, it's not normally very hard. Would absolutely love to see a checkpoint system, and definitively a loot-table change, the server has changed a lot in the events and the drops since I played, and it does seem like adding new things to an old event without updating the table just doesn't make it feel lite it's worth the time to do, half the time survival barely seems worth it, and you get plenty more loot in it then you do Grims. Would very much like to see it actually worth wild again.
Find