Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gluech's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Gluech

Time played on servers?: 63 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG, i've been here since the beginning of the server, but I didnt play much at the start.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I feel that I can make a positive impact on the server and make the server's community a better place.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I really enjoy playing this server, It's really the only reason I play Gmod anymore.
Find

+1 Gluech is cool to play with TTT or not. Ive taken him into my discord and i like to play pubg with him and some others. Havent had any problems with him since he came to the server. +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

this kid is ok. he's like. just average. but i guess he can be fun. kind of. ok fun. ok maybe he could be a good member too since he helps out the level 1s of frg. +1
Find

You feel like you can make a positive impact? I like you already.

Definitely member material.
Find

hes pretty cool in our discord and hes pretty neat on ttt +1
Find

Like what Mary said, he is average but can be fun sometimes. He does not cause problems so I don't see why he doesn't deserve a +1.

btw +1
Find

He's a pretty nice guy, easy to get along with and helpful to new players, seems to know TTT and the rules pretty well +1
Find

This guy right here is chill and lit.

I never seen this guy rdm, get slain, or get banned.

+1
Find

+1 seem to abide by the rules... good addition for the community
Find

(09-23-2017, 08:28 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I'vee seen hiom aaa ltott and I haven'tt seen hiom reported and I think he's awesomeish kinda but I think he'ssss coolllish. I lieee hinmmmmishhhh. I lovee ish hhhh.
\

I love ishhhhh, gfgiveess  like a loviish that makess him questing I'f I like him orrr not or if he did somethinggg rong.

I giveee a yaassssss quees n for him a +111 for lanmin terrmmmmssss

Drunk Beebee is best Beebee
Bouncy Rounds