Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VIP

I think we should make a VIP where you pay like 15-20 dollars or something and you get a vip rank plus on the coin roll you get a like 25% or 50% higher chance to get coins at the end of a round or 25% or 50% more coins when you do.

so donator ranks... there a good idea, but also a bad idea. it all depends on what they get.
Find

So how about people suggest what it should get besides just a rank? My idea was 25-50% more coins when dropped or more chance to drop coins
Find

I support donater ranks, simply no extra commands, just perks like max wants.

No. Added better drops for VIPs will be so fucking annoying. You know how many people would be like "wow, VIP dropped coins, not a surprise." I also disagree with this because it makes it extremely pay2win.
Find
  • x1

(02-05-2015, 01:07 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  it makes it extremely pay2win.

I always wondered why on some TTT servers VIP players didn't receive a reserved slot.
Find

What about some more unique "Perks" to VIP?

For example, if you roll an item crate and it lands on a tier of a gun, you'd get a random gun. Let's say it gives you a Deagle. You don't like deagles, and your VIP power lets you re-roll that gun once. It does not change the stats or the tier, but only to a different TYPE of gun. (Deagle to Shotgun, for example). This could only be used once on each item, no exceptions.

An additional perk could be being able to charge crystals and have a 10-15% chance that it won't "use up" the gun that you charged it with. This may give VIP players a tiny revenue increase without being blatantly obvious and/or "pay-to-win". Charging crystals and selling 'em at a higher price would rely on luck and skill still.

Let VIP's have a slightly higher drop chance for "Special" accessory items, aka rarer ones or the type that may glow/sparkle/give off trails/etc cosmetics. Lots of little things that could be done, right?

Anyways, still here and kicking. Not going to be playing any games for a while though I fear.

Donation : a gift, as to a fund; contribution.
Love me <3
Find

You give a gift and get a thank you. Pretty normal.
do·na·tion/dōˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.

You can "Donate" an organ to the hospital and get money for it.
Find

I like your idea a lot Terran, glad your still here and kicking as well.
Find