Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spectator Death match

Death match for the Spectator to pass time by

not much else to say i would really love to have deathmatch its so much fun !!  

p.s : who cares that another server has this it doesn't mean that we cant use it !
Love me <3

Eh, maybe, ive heard its hard to code in and glitches alot.
Find

yea but brass is a really good coder , and its really fun to play with friends.
Love me <3
Find

I don't like it. TTT is TTT, just alt tab if you're bored of waiting. It was on a server I played on randomly once and got old really, really quickly.
Just my opinions.
Find

yea but think about it like this if brass gets it to allow you to use your inv weapons you could test your new weapons or warm up!
Love me <3
Find

I'd rather we focus on TTT content than anything else, but if he likes the idea I have no complaints.

I see this as more of a project for when brass finishes all the shit he has planned and starts working on extra stuff such as minigame rounds and other things. For now let's stick to the TTT essentials as Terran mentioned.

Nope
just
nope
Ive seen to many servers crash cause of spectator dm's
So please no
Oh Hey...it's me C:

We've suggested this like at least 10 times and he has said no every time xD. He said coding a tdm was nearly impossible with the inventory system in place. At least I'm like 95% sure that's what he said.
Find

I wouldn't enjoy it tbh, all the faggots dead screaming and it just doesn't seem to fit in imo, probably just me tho