Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jack'o'Lanterns opening multiple at a time

After a Spooky round, everybody is sitting there for a few minutes opening these crates. They're super slow, so I have almost 150 of them saved up just because I don't want to open them. Please change this.

Can we maybe open 1 to 10 at a time? Everything they drop is stackable anyways...

Thanks!

Won't matter in a while. We all had to deal with opening multiple at a time. It would've been nice at the start though.

but you have to choose a slot each time, its not like a crate where its all the same

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't care its awful
Find

I always choose 4.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'm never gonna end up opening these silly things.

Can they be made tradeable? I wanna sell/give them away for h*cks sake
Find

(11-09-2017, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm never gonna end up opening these silly things.

They were tradeable before, so most likely they won’t be tradeable in the future
Find

(11-09-2017, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm never gonna end up opening these silly things.

Thats why they arent tradeable.

So people couldnt stock pile them for 10x profit.
Find

I just don't want to open them.

All the lanterns in my inventory, can you put them in a random giveaway or something? If people are on the server or something. IDK. I'm gonna end up deleting them. I'm a lazy cunt.
Find

I'd love to see an open X option (capped at some point probably). How about you open one, consumes X amount, and gives you X of what you just got from the one?

It'd be a super balanced option for lazy people, or maybe a donator benefit/ crate level perk.

Before you mark this dumb and comment but WHAT if someone gets an X amount of djinns?!!? The chance of that is already incredibly low and by doing this method you're cutting your potential chances by that much. This option would probably end up being a gift package/ jack of lantern sink that saves people time/effort
Find