Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jack'o'Lanterns opening multiple at a time

yeah I agree. Crates should be a BONUS to the game, not a MAIN part of it. I want to focus on TTT, not opening crates!!
Find

(11-09-2017, 09:56 PM)Terran Wrote:  yeah I agree. Crates should be a BONUS to the game, not a MAIN part of it. I want to focus on TTT, not opening crates!!

You're on the wrong server then and have been on the wrong 2 servers for about 5 years now. =D

P.S. just delete them if you're too lazy to get free shit and quit bitching.
Find

ouch 
Find

dang where's the "mean" emoji Sad
Find

(11-09-2017, 09:38 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd love to see an open X option (capped at some point probably). How about you open one, consumes X amount, and gives you X of what you just got from the one?

It'd be a super balanced option for lazy people, or maybe a donator benefit/ crate level perk.

Before you mark this dumb and comment but WHAT if someone gets an X amount of djinns?!!? The chance of that is already incredibly low and by doing this method you're cutting your potential chances by that much. This option would probably end up being a gift package/ jack of lantern sink that saves people time/effort

Its not because someone could get lucky from opening crates super fast, its because the server needs to be able to breathe in between rolls.

It already lags enough right now with the cooldown in between opening crates when there are enough people opening them. Imagine that multiplied by 100.

Crates are meant to be a fun thing to open when you have nothing better to do. You're not forced to open crates.
Find

(11-09-2017, 10:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  ouch 

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. I enjoy both playing ttt with you and you as a person but you are whining about something pretty dumb so I just wanted to be blunt and honest.
Find

They are untradeable to help promote opening them as soon as you get them. If you didn't do that, it's pretty much on you. I could make opening multiples of them easier, but there's not much reason to do that anymore, they are gone and aren't coming back. The dev time could be used on something more important.

(11-09-2017, 11:58 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The dev time could be used on something more important.

like voslom?
Find

Alright. Can the dev time be used to fix my noodler rifle and doomscooper? Heh.

Thanks. I'd just close this thread or something but I can't.
Find

Wow I didn't realize how fucking badly I got roasted in this thread
Yet now we have multi open stuff all the time.
I deserve an apology wtf
I mean, sure, I got salty in it, but whew lad. I probably deserved the bullying though.
Find