Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lack of active staff

(02-07-2015, 04:48 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 01:48 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  I think that members should get like atleast slaynr and votekick or something smallish... Member is hard enough to get and that would help alot.

!voteslay*
if they can slay, it'll be a serious problem.
Also, the !voteslay maybe won't be based on the new !slaynr, but on the old version.

back in my day, voteslay was really shitty because people would vote on it totally uninformed so you had people that did minor shit like shoot someone a single time with crossfire getting slayed.

If yall could make a menu that comes up with the vote options as well as any evidence against them, that would be nice.
Find

Well, I do know someone who applied for mod about a week ago, maybe he could help *cough cough*

If you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.
Find

(02-08-2015, 12:21 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Well, I do know someone who applied for mod about a week ago, maybe he could help *cough cough*

If you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

redmoons app ? oh yea redmoon for mod
Love me <3
Find

(02-08-2015, 12:42 AM)Swan Wrote:  redmoons app ? oh yea redmoon for mod

shhh, it's supposed to sound mysterious, but now the jig is up, arsehole D:
Find

#MougwiforModerator#2015#now

I guess it's a good thing I've recovered then, right?
Find

I can start helping a bit again, got back and should be running alright. I'll start trying to play again.

We don't need more staff, we need more +Members. I think that's a way better option. A lot of people (Myself included) don't deserve/don't need staff, but +Member would surely help if they're active and trust-worthy.