Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Suggestions

Suggestions I had in mind.

• In the Asylum event, it shows players health, name, and how far the player is.  Can this be in Survive and Grims?

• With the new Crate Progression, how about adding keys...or "Key Progression", with different perks when opening keys

This probably been suggested before but, a auto Spin 2 Win option.

• Lastly.....FN P90 as a new weapon??  Heart
Find

(11-26-2017, 07:13 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  Suggestions I had in mind.

• In the Asylum event, it shows players health, name, and how far the player is.  Can this be in Survive and Grims?

• With the new Crate Progression, how about adding keys...or "Key Progression", with different perks when opening keys

• This probably been suggested before but, a auto Spin 2 Win option.

Auto-spin2win: No. You could just sit in lobby and go afk for hours. A guy literally got banned for this exact reason. That’s why when you click the spin button, your cursor automatically moves, to prevent farming.
Find

p90? no. but the key progression isnt a bad idea. I love keys but currently i think they are underpowered.
Find

(11-26-2017, 07:37 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(11-26-2017, 07:13 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  Suggestions I had in mind.

• This probably been suggested before but, a auto Spin 2 Win option.

Auto-spin2win: No. You could just sit in lobby and go afk for hours. A guy literally got banned for this exact reason. That’s why when you click the spin button, your cursor automatically moves, to prevent farming.

Someone got banned for that, nevermind about that lol.
Find

Maybe we should take a step back from primary weapons and add a 3 Round Burst Pistol
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(11-27-2017, 04:28 PM)halaman Wrote:  Maybe we should take a step back from primary weapons and add a 3 Round Burst Pistol

If I had the option to choose a 3 round burst pistol, it would be the M93 Raffica from MW2.
Find

I like an auto spin2win, how a few given you're not playing an active round of TTT so you don't pull a burb?

Could give people who are strapped for cash a little something they can do when they run out to the bathroom?

How about that comes with a spin2win level sort of like the crate system?
Nothing that multiplies rewards/reduces cost but the more you spin the more perks you unlock?
Level 2 perk: auto spin for 10 spins
Level 10 perk: spin 20% faster

(11-27-2017, 09:10 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Level 10 perk: spin 20% faster

so we'd just have 1 guy winning the jackpot since he'd get more rolls per minute compared to everyone else.
I'm not opposed to spin2win perks, but this is dumbo
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I agree with Bezerker, I think that if perks were to be added to spin, they would have to be very minute perks that barely add anything. I say this because with the low cost of spin, there is a chance at a very high (depending on the amount of the jackpot) payout. I don't believe an auto spin should be created, but I wouldn't be against perks for it. We don't want people owning monopolies on certain things, such as spin, so everyone has mostly an equal chance to make money, but those who have committed to them, get a buff in some way. This is the overall system in my mind, anyone else's opinion?
Find

The spin 2 win perks should just be a bonus little accessory or something.
Find