Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swactu Suggestions

Suggestions ;D

I've had multiple ideas for different weapons but I never really posted them or anything so here they are ;D

(NOTE: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD THESE WOULD BE TO CODE OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE MODEL, JUST THROWING IDEAS ABOUT THE PLACE ;D)

Leg. Bow #1
DMG. I was thinking maybe 25-65 on average but headshots be around 80-90
SP ATK. What if it shot like 2-4 arrows rapidly(?)

Leg. Kunai
DMG. (???)
SP ATK. How about something like genjis right-click where it shoots 3 kunais in a line
Demonstration of Genji's right-click (In-case you haven't seen it somehow)

Other Categ. #1 Bow/Kunai/b] (Grouped together because of similar concepts)
What if for the bow and kunai you could right-click and change the status effects kinda like creed of necros with the spells? Like poison arrows, blinding arrows, fire arrows, etc. ¹[/b]

EXTRA/RANDOM IDEA LIST

-(I was browsing the other suggestions and I saw this one gun called the "Queen's Wrath" or something like that and I really like the idea of it and idk why it isn't added yet, but it should. Go discuss it it's in the Item Shop thingy)

-Something about dogs or cats idk

-What about a rocket launcher godlike/exotic? I know it would be hard to balance but if done right, it could solve a lot of problems like people just camping in a room with other innos (Ik it doesn't happen often but still, it could.) and it would be fun. Maybe it could like shoot slow poison rockets? ²

-More about the previous idea, what about a status-effect grenade launcher?

-¹If you don't like the status effect idea, how about using the in-game grenade effects, like discombobs, smokes and incens? ³

-²What about a gamemode based around a weapon like this? (The rocket launchers and such) Like one person with a rocket launcher weapon and everyone has to kill them? Like a juggernaut gamemode?

-What about a minigun? Once again like the rocket launcher it would be very hard to balance, I understand that, but what about a wind-up effect like
(Also go get Destiny 2 and play it with me please.) And about the idea before, what if instead of a rocket launcher they had a minigun or something?

-³If you don't like the rocket launcher, grenade launcher, and minigun ideas then what if they were only like meme guns? Or the 2 launchers could knockback and the minigun could slow people down? (The minigun could actually make use of the "Leg-shots slow the target down" effect that no-one likes (Let's be honest, it's trash and you know it.)

I KNOW A LOOOOOOT OF THESE IDEAS ARE KINDA OUT THERE (LIKE THE MINIGUN AND ROCKET LAUNCHER) BUT HEAR ME OUT ON THEM. IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ABOUT MY IDEAS THEN THROW THEM OUT THERE! I'M TRYING TO MAKE DISCUSSION!
Find