Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Suggestion: Interviews.

Part of being staff is learning how to handle situations, we can't really expect people to be prepared for everything at the start. They are allowed to make a few mistakes and learn from them right?

I think maybe we should make a huge 'scenario' thread and post how to properly handle a lot of situations in there. It would be a lot of work, but we could build it up over time, and it would be a very useful resource for staff. They could go to it to see how to handle some situations.

(02-08-2015, 12:48 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Part of being staff is learning how to handle situations, we can't really expect people to be prepared for everything at the start. They are allowed to make a few mistakes and learn from them right?

I think maybe we should make a huge 'scenario' thread and post how to properly handle a lot of situations in there. It would be a lot of work, but we could build it up over time, and it would be a very useful resource for staff. They could go to it to see how to handle some situations.

This is true; although I feel we'd be better off if had a way to convince people to learn how to deal with situations, which is what this would do.

A large list of punishments/scenarios would be very helpful, I'd make if with permission of you and if I could get some answers for certain scenarios.
Find

+1 for the full list of punishments for scenarios, still don't like the interview idea, be trusted then get staff and by then you should know your stuff, if you don't, then you can be demoted if needed....
Find

Maybe also can make a "Have you read the list of Rules, Punishments, and Scenarios:" part of the application format, so if there's a rule they don't enforce properly, and they claim they read it, we can call the cyber police on them.
Find

(02-08-2015, 04:24 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Maybe also can make a "Have you read the list of Rules, Punishments, and Scenarios:" part of the application format, so if there's a rule they don't enforce properly, and they claim they read it, we can call the cyber police on them.

Changing my name to the cyber police because if you promote anyone who doesn't know the rules IBSWEAR TO FUGKING GOD ILL KILL EM
Find