• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nacho - Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Nacho

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53454026

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067173780/

Name of staff you were banned by: CONSOLE

Length of the ban: Unapplicable

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like the ban to be repealed, but I would be more than thrilled to have a ban shortening

Reason for ban: Constant RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, but it was against one person only, and that person was constantly disrespecting me...

Additional details: I realize a lot of people probably won't like me, because of either NTG things. Or other things that happened on FRG... But I really miss having some server to play on on GMOD. I love (Most of) you.
Find

If the person you were rdming was disrespecting you why would you not report him/her rdming doesnt solve anything it just makes the situation worse    
and makes you look immature. I am also surprised you werent banned for disrepect -1

I think this appeal should be denied. There have been many times when you have had issues with me over the pettiest of reasons. You let your temper get the best of you and only began to show remorse after your punishment. I feel that you need to finish out your time to truly understand why you are there.

sorry but you constantly said on the server you were trying to be banned and you didnt like it here sooo... -1
Love me <3

-1, you came here for another chance and you fucked it up. You haven't changed at all, there is no point in allowing you back onto this server.

Take a nice long look at your rep, and reconsider if people want you here or not.

Just to many problems would be created

How can you goof again Nacho? lol
Find

Just came back. Nacho, man, you knew that you had a chance and you blew it without hesitation. There's literally no way you could be given a...seventh (?) chance and expect for ANYTHING to change. That's just how it rolls, sorry man. No way. -1.

Maybe give it a few months and ask for a shortening.
Find

No thanks
as people have said, you have been given plenty and plenty of chances
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find