Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crate Perk 1

Alright, this is 100% a salt fueled post but seriously, this perk makes me want to commit suicide. Countless amounts of times, I've rolled some stupid gun that ended up being stupidly lucky like:
Axistence Sg:
The odds of receiving your drop was approximately a 1 in 51860 (1 total iterations)
Umpty:
The odds of receiving your drop was approximately a 1 in 36010 (1 total iterations)

EDIT:
You have acquired a Corrupted Famas*
Press I to open your inventory!
The odds of receiving your drop was approximately a 1 in 45000 (1 total iterations)

FUCK

And many others but those are just recent ones. Even if the chances aren't exactly accurate, it's still devastating to see this crap. I'd like for:

A: Have an option to disable the perk
or
B: Make it to where it only shows the rarities for prims and above.
Find

Iterations are broken in some crates/for some items (and the real chance value sometimes can't be measured at all so it defaults to the rarity display number, when in reality it should be how many other items it attempted to drop before it, as well as how it tries to roll it). I haven't went through just yet. The actual chances were more likely something like ~1/100. Which crates were this so I can add them to my fix list when I go back through and fix that perk.

I think changing it to prim or higher could work too.
Find

Pretty sure he was rolling Tidal crates
Find

(01-15-2018, 05:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Iterations are broken in some crates/for some items (and the real chance value sometimes can't be measured at all so it defaults to the rarity display number, when in reality it should be how many other items it attempted to drop before it, as well as how it tries to roll it). I haven't went through just yet. The actual chances were more likely something like ~1/100. Which crates were this so I can add them to my fix list when I go back through and fix that perk.

I think changing it to prim or higher could work too.

Yeah well the thing that was confusing me is that it's not like Crescents, where every item was saying one iteration. Most of the time it'd be normal and then I'll get something like the ones I put. I honestly just think prim or higher would be the best solution though

And yeah, they were tidals
Find

That famas... what's on it?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-15-2018, 08:00 PM)Halaman Wrote:  That famas... what's on it?

It was purge. Doesn’t matter though because I’m 90% sure I keyed it
Find

who gives a h*ck

bump

please make only prim or above and/or fix the chance it shows

im getting sad
Find

+1 plox fix
Find