Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grahm's +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Grahm

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, name change during round.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted mainly because a lot of the time that I am on there are no staff on readily available to deal with RDMers and others breaking the rules. I very much enjoy playing on the server and having a great time. I would like to further myself in to the FRG community. And help to weed out the people that feel its okay to RDM with no consequence.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I am very familiar with the rules since I have played a lot of TTT over the years. I have been around for many different situations and I feel like I would be able to handle the situations in the appropriate manner. I love helping out new players to get the basics down if they are confused about the servers functionalities. Also if someone does wrong I try to help them understand what they messed up on so in the future they could have better decision making in certain situations.

Do you have any administrative experience:No, but I feel like this would be an amazing place to start.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I would like to thank everybody for making my time playing FRG amazing. I've had a great time with you all and I can't wait to have some more challenges for everyone to pop some runes of fortune. Thank you for your time -Grahm
Find

Approved! Good luck!

fuck i forgot to close it

- That Thrakos Noob