Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T Rounds

I think the cooldown for traitor round tokens is way too long.

It should either be lowered in minutes or changed to be on a round based cooldown instead, maybe 4 rounds ish

i disagree strongly.
i really REALLY hated the server that people would spam T round and wouldn't give a chance for other people to become T. i understand you cant spam it if its 4 rounds apart but i honestly like the cooldown of the T round.

Alex is right, the cooldown time is absurdly long. If you have 10 of them it would take you 5 hours to use them all, assuming you have perfect conditions. It would also help most of the server since challenges and dailies are a thing.

(02-19-2018, 06:58 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  i disagree strongly.
i really REALLY hated the server that people would spam T round and wouldn't give a chance for other people to become T. i understand you cant spam it if its 4 rounds apart but i honestly like the cooldown of the T round.

if what you have an issue with can't happen with this change then why do you "disagree strongly"?

:thinking:
Find

imo atleast once per map is reasonable for it to be changed to.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I think it's fine how it is, becoming a traitor is super valuable now that challenge scrolls/dailies are added, so it shouldn't be as guarentee-able.

- That Thrakos Noob

Agreeing with Unpoke, with scrolls and quest out I cherish the times I get to be traitor. If I haven't been T in a while I will buy a T round and use it, but when I'm not a T I like to just hang around and wait for the map to go by.

Hey guys help me out: What does, "While wearing only the essentials, in the place of traveler, mutter his name" mean?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I think people forget you can't be a traitor every single round. It's not like other servers where you can flat out buy a T round and that had no limit. There is a certain amount of T rounds. Once they are all used up, then they will have to wait until T rounds are found/unboxed.
Find

I think it's fair that it gets reduced. They were made a long time ago when most of the players were fresh from NTG where people used to buy T rounds every round (before I added a round-based cooldown to those). I don't see what it could harm to lower the cooldown or change it entirely(round based). Being a T makes the game more enjoyable after all.

Starting off I reduced the cooldown to 10 minutes. I may spend some more time and rework them to be round based, but it would take a lot more work than just changing a number(re-structure a database), so let's just start with that.