Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Siglings' really bad membership app

Steam Name(Current): Siglings

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 55:18:28 (HH/MM/SS)

Where did you hear about this server?: Mainly Word of Mouth through NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: All the cool/old kids have come on to this server, I think I should come in to this server to ruin the coolness. Other than that I think that I like this community. Yeah. Not much to it.

Referred by: No one \o/

Additional Details: I'm a 15 year old stuck in a 12 year old's body please help.

I like Siglings, he's fun on NTG and I have no doubts that he'll be just as cool here. Not much else to say...No harm could be done by promoting him! +1.
Find

Kool dude, fun to play with, and follows rules. +1
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 4
2. Is the player active on the forums: 1
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 1
7. Communication skills: 3
8. Respects other players: 4
9. Respects staff: 4
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 2

Score: 39/60

Grade: D

Final Notes: This system doesn't really represent how you would do as a member in my eyes, there are situations in which the scoring system tells otherwise and simply has no impact on my decision here. You would make a good member, you just have some of the flaws that some people do have, such as not having a mic, or not being too social, but that isn't an issue. You're an extremely active and you're dedicated to FRG, so due to that I will give you one excellent +1
Find

More feedback? I haven't seen Siglings in a while. Are you still active?
Find

(03-07-2015, 06:30 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  More feedback? I haven't seen Siglings in a while. Are you still active?

hes actually on right now Tongue
Find

(03-07-2015, 06:30 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  More feedback? I haven't seen Siglings in a while. Are you still active?

Siglings is really active imho, I see him atleast once a day and hasnt caused any drama +1
Find

Hes active, good guy, and i never see issues outta him. Like cyan i see him on at least once or twice every time i hop on. +1
Vanished from life
Find

Doesn't cause any problems and is fairly active +1
Find

Approved!
Find