Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gift Packages

I'm sure there's been a thread made about this in the past but I'm too lazy to find it.

After level 100, gift packages just become... shit. You can no longer get experience boosts from it. Most of the time, you'll only get an item crate from it. It's really upsetting especially in the higher levels past 100 when you finally level up and only get an item crate or something else crappy. IF you're lucky enough, you can get some coins. But getting the coins isn't the end of it because those coins could end up only being like 700.

SOMETHING should be changed about them because it's honestly a let down right now.

Whether it be adding experience boosts back into it after level 100 or adding better crates into them like Bone, Frostburn, Ancient, or Tidals.

Or maybe making it where you'll get multiple crates from a gift package, maybe like 2-3 ish.

Whatever the solution is, something should be done about it.
Find

Now that im basically at 200, id rather exp boosts not be added back to be honest. Would be kind of unfair to me at least.

I think buffing the crates from them would be cool though. Maybe make it so you get a stack of 3-5 or something.

Wow Alex, maybe if you actually win against the Djinn you'd get some levels.

(02-25-2018, 05:08 PM)Moz Wrote:  Wow Alex, maybe if you actually win against the Djinn you'd get some levels.

RIP this post

(02-25-2018, 05:08 PM)Moz Wrote:  Wow Alex, maybe if you actually win against the Djinn you'd get some levels.

OH YEAH? CHECK SHOUTBOX BOI

SYSTEM Alex Summers has defeated Mammon! 25 Feb 17:56

Alex mum is gay

but anyways, I think Gift packages should be buffed.
Find

(02-25-2018, 06:09 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

OH YEAH? CHECK SHOUTBOX BOI

SYSTEM Alex Summers has defeated Mammon! 25 Feb 17:56

obviously photoshoped.
+1 remove item crates and put better crates and more of them. Gift Package 2
Find

Or maybe instead of giving more item crates the higher you go. At level 100 instead of Item crates one and two you start getting leviathians and seraphs.
The same can be applied for every 100 levels you get past so it scales well.
Find

I too find it annoying whenever I get a 75 coin crate.

The way I have always considered it was that level 100-200 is just extra for players, it's a show of how far you're able to go without that additional boost from gift packages giving you 1/4th of your level potentially each time you open one. Ideally I wish that other sources of EXP were gone too, the 512 from worm queen, the 100 from castle/bw as they skewed leveling so much after unlocking them

How about once you're level 200 you just acquire gift packages each hour (2x if VIP) permanently? Considering how long it takes to do that I think it's fair to give that benefit
Find