Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bone Crates

So now that Bone crates have been nerfed all to hell, can we reduce the price of them a bit? Paying 500 coins for a crate that gives 100-300 back whenever you land on the coin stack is ridiculous. Not to mention that getting something good from the crate; i.e. A fearful or Onuris, is insanely rare.

I understand that they used to give a bunch of coins and that's why it was nerfed but it was a HUGE nerf on the coin amounts. Paying 500 coins for a crate just isn't worth it.

I think the price of it should be lowered to at least 400 ish. They aren't worth it at all as it is right now.
Find

depressing that crates have to be "worth it" to be bought
was nice when crates were a coin-sink gamble

(02-26-2018, 01:45 AM)Terran Wrote:  depressing that crates have to be "worth it" to be bought
was nice when crates were a coin-sink gamble

i mean im a gambler, but im not THAT much of a gambler
Find

crates shouldn't be worth it. I think thats the point of the nerf

EDIT: also i think that fearfuls and onuris are supposed to be insanely rare, considering they are primordials and godlikes.

I agree with Terran. Coins used to be harder to get, and crates used to be more expensive than now. People would still open crates as soon as they could.. For the ITEMS not for the coin return directly from the crates.

Now it's all about profits profits profits. Which hurts the economy more than anything, because without something to pour a lot more coins into than gets spat out, everything falls apart.

+1 to remove all coins from all crates. Good idea alex Smile.

To be honest, I didn't even nerf them that bad. They were OP and turned profit prior. You know who sat on the lobby for like 10 hours straight rolling them because of their OP coin return. All I did was remove some of the common coin stacks, and reduce a few more. It still has two common stacks that can output more coins than the crate is worth. ( not to mention the uncommon stacks)

But all crates will be receiving coin nerfs in the eco update so.