Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adding confirmation to charging weapons

PLEASE!
I remember on a server called NTG, they had a delete system that displays what gun is it & if it has a suffix, also a confirmation button.

PLEASE ADD THIS!
Because of no-confirmation like that, I just charged my M16 of phoenix into a rebounding crystal whilst getting rid of all my shit!
Because you won't even give my m16 back because of not making any confirmation/notification about adding a suffixed gun

+1. Make it have a color coded list of all you're charging and a confirmation.

Ps. Wtf is a ntg
Find

Wow, sucks for you. Kek.

I don't know how people mistakingly charge something good, there IS a confirmation screen at the end "Basically".

Here's what do: Your top rows are your GOOD guns. Below them is a row of "Eh" stuff. Below THAT is the trash. Then you'll never screw up!
Find

(02-13-2015, 04:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  Wow, sucks for you. Kek.

I don't know how people mistakingly charge something good, there IS a confirmation screen at the end "Basically".

Here's what do: Your top rows are your GOOD guns. Below them is a row of "Eh" stuff. Below THAT is the trash. Then you'll never screw up!

Lol totally use the same system xd
Find

(02-13-2015, 04:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  Wow, sucks for you. Kek.

It was on the top - it just blended with the colors of the quality.
And I didn't got any confirmation screen - it just charged it fully - nothing like "Are you sure you want to charge? *displaying weapons with their tier & suffixes*", like on that other cheeky community.

Well, that sucks, sorry about your M16 being lost. Common sense is usually valuable to have, but for others of your kind it'd probably be good for a few safe-guards to be implemented.
Find