Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Rangerdanger's Application

Age*: 18
Where did you hear about this server?*: From my friends of NTG
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I loved NTG and everything about it and just want to help as much as possible and make this the best place ever.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Was...ex member or member that is banned....
Any other info: I had a rough time on NTG and really want to show people that I am capable of change and that I have changed and I think this would be great! I'm looking for a fresh start and this place looks amazing! :L

+1 definitely, he was for sure my favorite person I have met through NTG and I believe I can call us friends and not only on TTT.
Find

Change, in less than a month. I'm not so sure about that. -1
Find

(11-21-2014, 09:39 PM)Vorsas da Spooky Ghost #Trading Wrote:  Change, in less than a month. I'm not so sure about that. -1

Your not supposed to post on these apps.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(11-21-2014, 09:42 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  
(11-21-2014, 09:39 PM)Vorsas da Spooky Ghost #Trading Wrote:  Change, in less than a month. I'm not so sure about that. -1

Your not supposed to post on these apps.

Chris did, you didn't tell him not to. Sorry though, won't comment any more.
Find

Uhm, This is a new community?
Why are people still redirecting FRG to NTG, when this is a whole new community?
:Z

Ranger, I hope we can set our bumpy past behind us, <3 I hope we can become friends. +1 (Idk if +-1 counts)
Find

(11-22-2014, 06:47 AM)Воttlе4 Wrote:  

Uhm, This is a new community?
Why are people still redirecting FRG to NTG, when this is a whole new community?
:Z

Just because its a new community does NOT mean its a new person..

Denied.
Find