Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prestigeable primordials

Soo I had an idea yesterday to make up for the "bad" primordial tiers which have gone out of favor due to time and newer and better tiers being released.

I thought of older tiers recieving stronger buffs than newer and more powerful tiers. Especially in their best or weakest stat.

Lets start with the relentless tier

Relentless (1)
+3% to maximum fire rate enhancement

Relentless (2)
+ 2% to maximum fire rate enhancement

Relentless (3)

adds a special trait to relentless tier. There is a 1/8 chance on kill to " become relentless" , granting a 1/5 chance to not shoot a bullet while firing the weapon for 6 seconds.

Demonic

Demonic (1)
+2% maximum damage

Demonic (2)

+2% to maximum fire rate

Demonic (3)

Adds a new trait to demonic, the user has a chance to purge all negative effects and become "demonic", allowing resistance to suffixes for a brief period of time.

Angelic (this tier is very hard to level. This will be reflected in the bonuses)

Angelic (1)

+5 % to reload enhancement (allowing for a quicker reload, more viable weapons)

Angelic (2)

+4% to maximum fire rate

Angelic (3)

Adds a special suffix to this tier, "Guardian Angel". The user has a 1/3 chance on kill to become immune to damage for .3 seconds. (this could be useful against headshots)

Cannabalistic

Cannabalistic (1)

+3 % to maximum damage

Cannabalistic (2)

+5% to maximum reload speed

Cannabalistic (3)

Adds a new trait, "Cannabilism". This trait becomes more powerful as the gun kills more people during the round. At 1 kill, the gun recieves a minor mobility buff of 5%. At 3 souls , this gun can eat one dna sample off of a body. At 5 souls, this gun can grant 1 health per bullet that hits a live target (like the wraith)

Will work on more tiers when I get time or if this idea is even welcomed. Just a brief taste of this idea
Find

Sounds neat +1
Find

no, the power creep is already real.