Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Newcomer Badge

Alright so recently I've had quite a few friends join FRG and the big issue ALL of them are having is inventory space. Your inventory is FILLED with a bunch of usually pretty good starter weapons to give you options, but as far as the rest of the guns you get from drops and crates you have no idea the price or rarity of them, so generally you want to hold onto them until you can get to the fabled "Lobby" with its banking mechanism.

I have heard (Haven't bothered checking) that FRG Steamgroup Badge now acts as storage with +5 slots. Fantastic idea overall, but it still leaves new players with limited storage space and no bank. My suggestion is to add a new badge, called the FRG Newcomer Badge, that operates in similar fashion to the Lvl 3 Rune of Power. Essentially, it could be a backpack that disappears after lvl 5 (or 6) is obtained. When it disappears like the rune of power godlike, it could deposit any stored items directly into the new players bank so that their items are not lost.

Overall I get that this can be countered by abusing the market as a storage space or just telling new players to remove the more common items, but making keys and learning what all of the guns do is part of what makes FRG so fun. I think this suggestion would really help keep new players around. Programming wise, the only thing that could potentially be difficult is that when the FRG Newcomer badge disappears from level cap it may be difficult to deposit those items into their bank.

Let me hear your feedback Smile

I HAVE HAD NO BANK/INVENTORY SPACE FOR 6+ MONTHS

I NEED TO HAVE ARVID HOLD ITEMS I CAN CRAFT TO MAKE KEYS

please help me
Find

(04-12-2018, 04:10 PM)Box Thinker Wrote:  I HAVE HAD NO BANK/INVENTORY SPACE FOR 6+ MONTHS

I NEED TO HAVE ARVID HOLD ITEMS I CAN CRAFT TO MAKE KEYS

please help me

Try turning on and off your gift packages