Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amount of Active staff.

I'm sure 99% of the players have noticed, but there is a GIANT lack of staff that play actively on here. I think we need to promote more specifically ones NOT staff on NTG, and ones that actively play in order to get more done. I get called out hourly for mass rdm and stuff due to no staff being able to get on and no staff being on in the first place, there are maybe 4 staff that play somewhat actively, and most of the time during the day the server goes staffless.

This needs to be changed for the good of the server.

I'd say promote more +Member, not Staff.

+Member can NRslay, vote-kick and vote-ban up to a day.
If a permanent ban is needed, they can send proof and a steam ID to a Moderator.

We don't need more MODS, just more +Members!

(02-15-2015, 08:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'd say promote more +Member, not Staff.

+Member can NRslay, vote-kick and vote-ban up to a day.
If a permanent ban is needed, they can send proof and a steam ID to a Moderator.

actually we can just slay (up to two at once) and kick, ban is disabled because "we aren't staff" c:
Find

Wait, ban was disabled? Ah, didn't realize, that's kind of sad. Should be able to vote-ban for at least 30 minutes to stop a potential script kiddie hacker or nuisance-causer until a more permanent solution is found, rather than something messy like repeated slays and vote-kicks.

I remember when I vote-banned axe for 100004 minutes when he was mod. Kek.
Find

Ban just kicks the player, or so it did last time I checked.
Find

Well, that doesn't sound intentional. Still, we probably shouldn't back-and-forth on a serious thread lol. Sorry, Nuggie.
Find

i agree jake you need to get on this slut

the amount of reports i have to make a day is really annoying
Love me <3
Find

Definately. Please. People that are active and not bad should be member+/mod if they are good enough.
Find

The server is basically full and theres not a single staff member on http://imgur.com/EPv86HT
Love me <3
Find

(02-15-2015, 08:44 PM)Swan Wrote:  The server is basically full and theres not a single staff member on http://imgur.com/EPv86HT

not at all a surprise.
Find