Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the night community

dont know if anyone has noticed this, but ive been playing late night (12-3 am ish Eastern Time Zone) and theres is normally next to no staff on and that is the time when the most rdmers/ trolls come on. its gets kinda old really quick.
Find

sorry im usually on but i was busy today expect me tomorrow or the next day
Love me <3
Find

Yeh... I made 2 complaints when I should've made like 10 on these people. However when Jake and Nugs got on they got banned. . . . Just wish there was some troll-be-gone
Find

wtf are you talking about that's when I'm usually on :c

But I've been sick I mean c'mon man gimme a break...
Find
  • x1

Some of us live in more civilized portions of the world and sleep during that time.

(02-16-2015, 04:10 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  wtf are you talking about that's when I'm usually on :c

But I've been sick I mean c'mon man gimme a break...

yea derp me and fuzzy are on at those times but i been with my friends recently so i couldnt make it. dont worry it will get better soon xp.
Love me <3
Find

Terran sleeps?

(02-16-2015, 04:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  Some of us live in more civilized portions of the world and sleep during that time.

thats my point, most of the staff is asleep at this time so no one is

Not nearly as many people play then, sadly. It just isn't reasonable to expect the 90% of the player-base (America/Canada) to be available then, or for that 90% to even play then. It does kind of suck, but...That's how it works.

okay
So listen, there is always gonna be a time where no staff is on. So that does not mean promote as many people to staff as possible.
Theres a report section of the forums for a reason.
I do see where your coming from cause it can be annoying to play at night and have stupid rdmers on.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find