Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

+Members given the ability to kick Spectators.

After a reasonable amount of time, say ~10 minutes spectators should either be auto-kicked or kickable without a vote-kick.

Definately, I hate when people sit in spec for ages of time...

Auto-kick sounds nice.
Find

+1, I want people to atleast kick Axe when he goes AFK for over an hour in spectator.

-1 there is really no point, and bottle.... axe is a admin, +members could not kick them even if they had the command being he is a higher staff rank. so why don't you stop trying to get people kicked and worry about your self.
Find

There is a bit of a point. Yesterday we had four AFK's in spectator for an hour+, taking up slots on a full server.
Find

(02-17-2015, 05:03 PM)Terran Wrote:  There is a bit of a point. Yesterday we had four AFK's in spectator for an hour+, taking up slots on a full server.

yes and on that full server there were staff, that choose not to kick them. still don't see the point
Find

Not really. I couldn't get a staff member on yesterday to do so, and we had those four AFK's stay...AFK.

Wouldn't be a difficult thing to implement, but if you're that venomously against it, that's fine.
Find

(02-17-2015, 05:58 PM)Terran Wrote:  Not really. I couldn't get a staff member on yesterday to do so, and we had those four AFK's stay...AFK.

Wouldn't be a difficult thing to implement, but if you're that venomously against it, that's fine.

I'm not venomous against it, I just don't see the point
Find