Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In Hindsight

Shocked 
The name of the game is Hindsight. Actually it's not really a game. I'm just curious about everyone's deepest regrets on FRG, whether it be disastrous trades, awful item suggestions, or anything far or few between. Do note be mindful of bringing up toxic or pissy comments on anyone, as we don't really want to reopen those cans of worms.

Easily my biggest screw-up was right around when the Godswords were released. I had been wanting the Barbaric or Avian sword, and Heisen actually just gifted it to me. Not 10 minutes later Nield messaged me offering 80k (That was A LOT back then, probably equivalent to 800k today). I instantly took the offer, and immediately flaunted my new wealth. Even worse, just to ease my guilty conscience, I gave Heisen 10k. It was scummy and I had 0 right to do it.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Spin2Win Beta Exploiting omegalul.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I traded one of my Last Prayers for a Railgun in a 1:1

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

i payed 3k and a railgun for a wraith when they came out
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

"Do note be mindful of bringing up toxic or pissy comments on anyone"

Well, guess I have nothing to say here then.
When a dragon round begins.

In hindsight, opening ancient cases until i get an Eleos was a terrible idea.

In hindsight, selling my hellfire was a bad idea
Find

I want to see cheny post here. It'd be a long list.

When I originally was promoted as staff my goal was to be the person that people could call when they needed help with something on the server or otherwise.

Things in life got messy and I didn't have much time or be able to meet the standard I set for myself, but I also didn't want to contribute to what I thought was a problem of inactive staff so I stepped down.

Four months after resigning is when a Manager was needed and Applications were opened, and while I don't regret stepping down when I did for the reasons I did I have to wonder what could have gone differently or what would have happened.

trading someone snowflakes because yet to this day I have to see the 16k that is still owed me
Find