Guide to Events and Bosses.

Where krampus
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

I don't see Gregg -1 :^)
Overall, a job well done.
Find

Updated the IOD section!

Edit: I also updated information with the parkour section.

Edit 2:
(11-05-2018, 01:51 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  ultimate, red and blue circle from bw only happens when he's at half health
Let me test this, then I'll add it.
This has been added, thank you!
Find

Dont Trust this, this is all wrong
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Updated final boss of IoD to more current strats, improved on the healer downers section, and improved Giant Spider second phase.
Find

tfw Voxal notlikethis

also you can Dodge the teal rune be by being behind him while he casts it. The guy he's targeting will get hit 100% though
Find

Recommends Meatballer for tzadkiel :omegalul:
Find

(11-27-2018, 02:26 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Recommends Meatballer for tzadkiel :omegalul:

yes sorry i recommend DoW and Azuredge, must be updated to more "mediocre" standards
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(11-27-2018, 08:29 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(11-27-2018, 02:26 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Recommends Meatballer for tzadkiel :omegalul:

yes sorry i recommend DoW and Azuredge, must be updated to more "mediocre" standards

no meatballer just does poop for damage. heroic galil works perfectly, you can use it for the whole event
Find

Update!
Completed the Survive section (It was all done but a few lines).
Added 2018 Santa
Completed some TTT bosses

(11-27-2018, 11:18 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  no meatballer just does poop for damage. heroic galil works perfectly, you can use it for the whole event

The Meatballer is a meme, but it is actually good. You're sacrificing less then 10% damage of a Heroic Galil for a scope and it is a cheaper alternative than Heroic Galil. Why I suggested it, but recommend better weapons.

Fun Fact: The Meatballer with minimal Firerate is better then a Heroic Aug with above average stats.

Edit: Edit (lol) brought up some errors and has been fixed, thank you Edit.
Find