Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaining about aezurth

Is there a way to add a range limit to the blackhole on aezurth? I see no real reason anyone would need it to shoot more than like 20-25 feet and being constantly pulled across large open maps like construct gets very frustrating, especially when they can do it multiple times per round and during/right after setup

It wouldn't really nerf its purpose whatsoever but would make it a lot less of a troll weapon.

again i dont want it to be nerfed
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

Oh, that's the gun that does it? Its really fucking annoying. I plan on killing anyone who does it to me anyways, because its debilitating.
Find

It's very annoying. Being effected by it (aka being pulled, even if by a little bit) or witnessing somebody die due to it is KOSable, but its another one of those things that's considered a dick move to kill over. If it's done consistently, it could be considered karma baiting as well which is slay-able (or worse under excessive conditions regarding reports).

i know its super tempting to blackhole someone, i had to put mine away and im literally selling it just 'cus i know ill get in trouble with it LOL

- That Thrakos Noob

(07-08-2018, 12:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  It's very annoying. Being effected by it (aka being pulled, even if by a little bit) or witnessing somebody die due to it is KOSable, but its another one of those things that's considered a dick move to kill over. If it's done consistently, it could be considered karma baiting as well which is slay-able (or worse under excessive conditions regarding reports).

i know its super tempting to blackhole someone, i had to put mine away and im literally selling it just 'cus i know ill get in trouble with it LOL

Fair enough, however that would end in a lot more salt than adjusting the weapon itself imo
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

I have seen it used more often on inno vs inno than I have seen it used righteously. I'd suggest something gets done over it before people continue to rdm over its usage.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I've used it a couple times as a T and its not really worth using, being a situational utility to the weapon it seems to be counter productive taking the target farther from you allowing him/her to escape. Only on a couple maps have i been able to use it effectively and push people off the edge of a cliff and even then due to player models colliding only two people at a time can be effected, max, as well as the speed of the orb allowing even blissful players to waltz out of the way. It cant even really be spammed due to the CD but i guess sense it doesn't consume ammo sure, you can call it spam.

I feel like it was better back when it stuck to the ground because then you knew you were about to get shot or you could use it to get away when being perused... but im just an owner of the weapon right, so what do i know.

(Basically its only good as a meme unless you are on rooftops or whatever and its comparable to the newton launcher in most cases.)
Find

(07-08-2018, 02:40 AM)Sirpezman Wrote:  I've used it a couple times as a T and its not really worth using, being a situational utility to the weapon it seems to be counter productive taking the target farther from you allowing him/her to escape. Only on a couple maps have i been able to use it effectively and push people off the edge of a cliff and even then due to player models colliding only two people at a time can be effected, max, as well as the speed of the orb allowing even blissful players to waltz out of the way. It cant even really be spammed due to the CD but i guess sense it doesn't consume ammo sure, you can call it spam.

I feel like it was better back when it stuck to the ground because then you knew you were about to get shot or you could use it to get away when being perused... but im just an owner of the weapon right, so what do i know.

(Basically its only good as a meme unless you are on rooftops or whatever and its comparable to the newton launcher in most cases.)

And how is that changed exactly? I don't really see your point
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

(07-08-2018, 02:56 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 02:40 AM)Sirpezman Wrote:  I've used it a couple times as a T and its not really worth using, being a situational utility to the weapon it seems to be counter productive taking the target farther from you allowing him/her to escape. Only on a couple maps have i been able to use it effectively and push people off the edge of a cliff and even then due to player models colliding only two people at a time can be effected, max, as well as the speed of the orb allowing even blissful players to waltz out of the way. It cant even really be spammed due to the CD but i guess sense it doesn't consume ammo sure, you can call it spam.

And how is that changed exactly? I don't really see your point

My point was that the guns ability is useless, it does no damage and it only moves you back if you are affected, and it messes with the screen. So if you think its that big of a deal then rethink how important this game is to you or even those rounds that got ruined oh so terribly because you got "debilitated", cause in my opinion i think there are other more used weapons that deal a lot more heart ache.
Find

I've used it effectively before. Helps group people up & spray down, disorient, push people further away from you (i.e shotgun users), or push them off edges. Might not be for everyone, but I wouldn't call it useless in my experience.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

My vision for it was to be used on maps like rooftops and canyon to fling people off of ledges.

When i get back on the 18th ill see if i can find a better way of going about it