Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

la di da di da slob on me knob jihad sound?

that shit would be funny

hahahaha yeah
Find

You guys are dumb with your suggestions, jihad sounds were so 2 years ago.

I want a CHOSEN player model this year, and don't tell me it can't be done we already have john wick and he's not even from half life

I will personally visit chosen in real life and measure his body to fit the proportions to a 1:1 gmod player model with the highest grade audio equipment to capture the essence of his mannerisms, if chosen so much as breaths you will hear his player model do the same.

Modeled by Aresuft, concept art by Unpoke, map designed by Black Knight, lore written by Kuro, directed by John Woo.
With our forces combined you could get the greatest meme this century in FRG.

(07-11-2018, 10:23 PM)Kuro Wrote:  You guys are dumb with your suggestions, jihad sounds were so 2 years ago.

I want a CHOSEN player model this year, and don't tell me it can't be done we already have john wick and he's not even from half life

I will personally visit chosen in real life and measure his body to fit the proportions to a 1:1 gmod player model with the highest grade audio equipment to capture the essence of his mannerisms, if chosen so much as breaths you will hear his player model do the same.

Modeled by Aresuft, concept art by Unpoke, map designed by Black Knight, lore written by Kuro, directed by John Woo.
With our forces combined you could get the greatest meme this century in FRG.

I want it to be directed by Tarantino.
Find

little pumpernickle playermodel for 100k in coinshop soon?
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy