Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crate Progress Menu

I don't think miseries should be in the normal crate section in the progress menu. All the other crates are buyable from the coinshop and those just come from asylum.

I mentioned this to Brass a while back and he made a good point about it because this was back when cotds weren't in grims and harmless eggs weren't obtainable from spin2win/dailies.

But now that we still have community crates droppable from runes of fortune and lucky maps, COTD's from grims, and easter eggs from harmless eggs that come from spin2win and dailies, miseries definitely don't belong in the crate menu with the coinshop crates.

I know it's a small thing, but now that I'm about to max my last normal crate, it's going to bother the hell out of me with that random crate there in the menu. I think it should be moved with the other limited time crates, that or make another sub-section for those type crates

Post-Event Obtainable Crates section?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'd like to see three sections for each of the crates and their various types.

One for the coinshop crates that you can buy at any time

One for the limited crates that are only obtainable from doing the various events, grims for damneds, asylum for miserie, etc

Then the last one could be the discontinued crates that will never be coming back
Find

KEY PERKS WHEN (ATLEAST DROPPED BY ON PRIM+)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find