Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Colorable Gman skin model?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Special bonus for ORIGINAL Forerunner Package Members -

For some reason your gman is pink for me in-game and I really like it so for that I will +1 this
Find

i agree! forerunner 1s need some loving! <3
Find

Tbh id like both forerunner skins to be able to colour model like anon mixed with scoreboard name colours.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

only if gman gets jiggle physics
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Dumpweed you didnt listen to what he asked for. He wants to be able to choose our colours for the forerunner package models. Not introduce ways for the exclusive model to be acquired by randoms.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I thought he meant an exclusive drop only obtainable by Forerunner Package owners.
Find

(07-29-2018, 06:10 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I thought he meant an exclusive drop only obtainable by Forerunner Package owners.

nah he just wants this to be his reality through ig a color wheel that works the same as leaderboard colors

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-29-2018, 06:16 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(07-29-2018, 06:10 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I thought he meant an exclusive drop only obtainable by Forerunner Package owners.

nah he just wants this to be his reality through ig a color wheel that works the same as leaderboard colors

Quote:Dumpweed you didnt listen to what he asked for. He wants to be able to choose our colours for the forerunner package models. Not introduce ways for the exclusive model to be acquired by randoms.

Quote:Posted by Dumpweed - 6 hours ago
Actually, it would be pretty cool to have a different color gman drop from different sources, like green from wq, red from morgoth, some from crates, some from random drops, some from rollermines, etc.
Find

Can we get back to the topic of pink Gman, please? haha hoho hehe
Find

Add colored gman to flashback crates