Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

djinn crystal

can we give an option in the settings to allow djinn crystal to proc while aiming down sights?
I aim down sights on the majority of my guns so it really makes it useless often.

Just don't ads
Find

(07-31-2018, 10:57 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  can we give an option in the settings to allow djinn crystal to proc while aiming down sights?
I aim down sights on the majority of my guns so it really makes it useless often.

i kinda to want this since some guns (eere) has to lvl up by aiming
Find

bump please
Find

+1 if easily fixable tbh
Find

Djinn crystal is already OP tho. Its free instant DPS and heals on top, that's like, literally the best item in the game.

(10-04-2018, 07:27 AM)Terran Wrote:  Djinn crystal is already OP tho. Its free instant DPS and heals on top, that's like, literally the best item in the game.

Ok? This isn't a buff. The only reason it's disabled now is so it wouldn't proc while aiming down sights with a rifle and take up the shot.

(10-04-2018, 11:43 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Ok? This isn't a buff. The only reason it's disabled now is so it wouldn't proc while aiming down sights with a rifle and take up the shot.

It should stay consistent through all guns. If you don't want the crystal that deals damage while healing you procing with a sniper, then take it off.

(10-04-2018, 11:54 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(10-04-2018, 11:43 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Ok? This isn't a buff. The only reason it's disabled now is so it wouldn't proc while aiming down sights with a rifle and take up the shot.

It should stay consistent through all guns. If you don't want the crystal that deals damage while healing you procing with a sniper, then take it off.

That's why I said give it an option hello? When people like me aim down sights with most guns, the djinn crystal becomes obsolete
Find

i hope it becomes obsolete by getting removed