Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

is it really that rare?

Yeah, I got yelled at for elongating a watermelon and using it as a cock holster.
Find

(02-20-2015, 12:51 AM)Brassx Wrote:  There's a "Rules" button inside the editor that says what you can and can not do. Anyone that breaks 'em can get banned from the coinshop.

Rules are:
"Any items attempting to re-create any sexual attributes, genitalia, or other 'perverted' variations are NOT allowed.",
"Any items hovering too far away from the Player Model are NOT allowed.",
"Scaling up items to try and make your head or other areas more difficult to shoot is NOT allowed.",
"Failing to follow these rules will lead to your coinshop access being revoked or suspended.",
"Remember, you can always just disable the display of peoples accessories in F1>settings if you wish to not see them!"

I don't really care about the first one, it's just there to help prevent any future problems that could come from it(I know it will happen anyways).

I loved going up to AFKs and just standing right behind them with my massive bomb boner in their ass.

Everyone fucking loved it, until someone *cough* Maximus *cough* started screaming at me to take it off.
Find

(02-20-2015, 12:51 AM)Brassx Wrote:  There's a "Rules" button inside the editor that says what you can and can not do. Anyone that breaks 'em can get banned from the coinshop.

Rules are:
"Any items attempting to re-create any sexual attributes, genitalia, or other 'perverted' variations are NOT allowed.",
"Any items hovering too far away from the Player Model are NOT allowed.",
"Scaling up items to try and make your head or other areas more difficult to shoot is NOT allowed.",
"Failing to follow these rules will lead to your coinshop access being revoked or suspended.",
"Remember, you can always just disable the display of peoples accessories in F1>settings if you wish to not see them!"

I don't really care about the first one, it's just there to help prevent any future problems that could come from it(I know it will happen anyways).

So what would you say about my idea then?

No because it could cause problems?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

I say if people don't complain about it, I won't mind. Only if someone is offended will I look into it. Even if they complain, I have a system where you can go into F1>settings and disable the display for individual people(or everyone). The rules were made before I made this system. So in the end, it's not really hurting anyone.

Welcome to america, where the majority is too busy making sure that noone is doing anything they'll find offensive to enjoy their own damn business. A similar situation appears when someone is talking about something someone doesn't like. Instead of being an adult and muting them (THAT'S WHY THE OPTION IS THERE) They end up causing a scene because "I shouldn't have to mute you" (<Where the fuck did that bullshit idea come from?!)

Same situation here, if you don't like what you see on someone, disable their props. No need to be a little bitch about it and cry until they get in trouble

*breathes deeply* ok rant done.
Find

(02-20-2015, 01:46 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I say if people don't complain about it, I won't mind. Only if someone is offended will I look into it. Even if they complain, I have a system where you can go into F1>settings and disable the display for individual people(or everyone). The rules were made before I made this system. So in the end, it's not really hurting anyone.

Ok thanks for clearing it up

In that case, people should be able to do what they want, and if someone is upset, than they should just disable seeing the props that they are upset about
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)